[nagdu] EXTERNAL:Re: Cab drivers in DC pass blind people withguide dogs

Sharon James sjames at compsolbiz.com
Fri Sep 10 01:04:30 UTC 2010

Hi - I'm new on here, just found out about the guide dog list today.  I'm
going to get my first dog at Leader Dogs in MI on Oct 3rd.  I haven't had
time to read the archives but was hoping the cab threads aren't the norm.

I have Ushers II with 10 degrees left with pretty good central vision and
85db hearing loss.  Occasionally use a cane but not always.  Just thought
I'd check in and say hello.
Sharon