[nagdu] Remember 9/11 and our V.P. of NAGDU Michael Hingson

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 10 21:13:41 UTC 2010

Mike I know tomorrow is a sad day for a lot of people and we listen every
year to all the ceremonies in NY.  But I want to thank you and your dog for
saving some many people and I am glad you are alive and now our V.P.

God Bless You!

And let us remember the victims and their families tomorrow.

Cheryl Echevarria
http://Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.

join my yahoogroup
echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com