[nagdu] Remember 9/11 and our V.P. of NAGDU Michael Hingson

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Sat Sep 11 06:26:58 UTC 2010

All,

Thank you for your well wishes.  Today I am in Amsterdam speaking at the
75th anniversary of KNGF, the Royal Dutch Guide Dog School.  Here also there
are many memories of 9-11.  The U.S. has much support throughout the world.
This is a day to remember and hopefully move on.

Have a blessed day.

Mike Hingson

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.
     “Speaking with Vision”
                 Michael Hingson, President
                         (415) 827-4084
                   info at michaelhingson.com
                   www.michaelhingson.com

for info on the new KNFB Reader Mobile, visit:
http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com