[nagdu] introducing Marsha Drenth

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Sat Sep 11 13:21:58 UTC 2010

Hello all!

I'd like to introduce Marsha Drenth as a new list moderator.  She will be helping Marion and I keep the list running smoothly, efficiently and making it a welcome place for all to chat about guide dog issues.

Marsha has been a long time member of this list, member of NAGDU and has served on the NAGDU board.   She's helped out with fundraisers.  I had the opportunity to work the NAGDU table with her this past convention.  I think she will be a great asset to the list.

The list has grown in the past few years and with it the number of messages.  That's great!  I love to see new members posting and new perspectives on some of the age old debates.  It does take time to read all those messages to make sure everything is running smoothly though.   The addition of another moderator is to assist with the increased volume of the list.  It will make it easier for everyone.

Welcome Marsha!  And thank you to all the list members who make this list the excellent resource that it is!

Julie Johnson
NAGDU list moderator