[nagdu] Re Travel Advice

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 28 23:50:17 UTC 2010

I have just had some surgery and will be able to answer some questions tomorrow, if anyone has any travel related questions.

Cheryl Echevarria
http://Echevarriatravel.com<http://echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:Reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.

join my yahoogroup
echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com<mailto:echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com>