[nagdu] Traveling Advice

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Wed Sep 29 16:18:58 UTC 2010

Cheryl,

If you feel that someone has been rude or inappropriate to you on this list
please feel free to contact one of the moderators.  This, of course, applies
to all list members.  Rudeness, flaming and personal attacks are not
allowed.  Disagreement and healthy debate is fine as long as it focuses on
the topic and not the person.

Julie
NAGDU list moderator