[nagdu] Hello

Sarah Clark goldflash9 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 6 00:38:59 UTC 2011

Hi Tami,

I've only been in LA for 7 years, so I can't compare it to the 1980's.  (I
moved here from Ohio after college).  But I'd say that LA transportation is
a bit lacking, at least in my area.  LA is just so spread out, so its very
hard to get from point A to point B, unless one of those points just happens
to be near a train station. But I rarely use public transit anyway.  I'm way
to impatient. I've used the bus a few times when it was just a quick jaunt
down a street. I live in an area where I can walk to many things, and I
mostly use taxis or hire drivers to get around elsewhere.

Its nice to see a poodle user on the list.  I'm sure I'll have many
questions when that time comes.

Sarah & Miguel