[nagdu] Emotional Support Dog Article

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Thu Apr 7 18:07:05 UTC 2011

Please remember, we do NOT have to justify our disability to the public.  In
a courtroom or in a hearing we may have to prove that a disability exists.
NO store owner, clerk, or anyone else can do more than ask if we have a
disability and inquire about the nature of the disability.  If they do more
than this complaints can be filed at various levels depending on the nature
of the facility discriminating about us.

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.
 “Speaking with Vision”
Michael Hingson, President
(415) 827-4084
info at michaelhingson.com
To learn more about my upcoming book, speaking topics and speaking
availability please visit www.michaelhingson.com
Thunder Dog is now available for early ordering on Amazon!!!
http://www.amazon.com/Thunder-Dog-Blind-Triumph-Ground/dp/140020304X/ref=sr_
1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1289090352&sr=1-3

for info on the new KNFB Reader Mobile, visit:
http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com