[nagdu] Puppy raising Question

Diana Dawne drdawne at samobile.net
Thu Apr 7 19:44:12 UTC 2011

Hi all.  I have a friend who has encountered a problem She currently is
raising for one of the large schools on the east coast.  She has done
this for many years and always takes her dogs to work with her which I
think is what puppy raisers are supposed to do. Her dogs are always the
model of correct deportment so there has never ever been an issue over
their behavior.  However today her boss called her into his office to
explain they were changing offices and he would no longer allow her to
bring the dog to work with her.

It seems odd to me that if she has done this for many years and there
have never been complaints this attitude is strange to say the least.
Does she have any legal rights whatever?

Bright Blessings,

Diana & that Very Magical and Enchanting Guide Dog Fuller Brush
email: drdawne at samobile.net
phone toll-free 8775232688

--
Diana Dawne PHD
phone and fax: good for  The United States and Canada 18775232688
email: drdawne at samobile.net