[nagdu] Welcome Sarah

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 22:17:08 UTC 2011

Welcome to the list Sarah. I am Mardi and I am working with a Belgian
Shepherd as my third guide.My first and second guides were Siberian
Huskies.All of my dogs have been trained with the help of a private trainer.
I use my dog from a wheelchair. I have thought of getting a program trained
dog some time in the future, but the more I think about the schools and
their policies,I am thinking now that I will probably just train my own
again when the time comes for Shaman to retire. But that time is along time
off as Shaman is young and very early in his career! Have a great day,
Mardi and Shaman and Nala,retired.

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/