[nagdu] Puppy raising Question

Julie J julielj at neb.rr.com
Thu Apr 7 22:48:39 UTC 2011

I agree with what Sarah and others have said.   Taking a puppy in training
into a workplace is at the sole discretion of the employer. It is the human
that has civil rights not the dog.  The dog isn't a service dog because it
isn't trained yet.  I'm assuming the handler isn't disabled.  So what you
are left with is a pet in a workplace, legally speaking.  Some employers are
okay with pets, others not so much.

I hope she can get something worked out.

Julie