[nagdu] Emotional Support Dog Article

Lisa Irving lirving1234 at cox.net
Fri Apr 8 05:03:11 UTC 2011

After I read Marion's posting regarding DOJ's regulations about what can and
can not be asked, I'm retracting a portion of what I said about
documentation and demonstrating. As for documentation I'm thinking about
Fair Housing. They are mediating between me and the property and his
representative where e I live. Fair Housing required medical documentation
in order to help me. They can't take my word that I am blind.

Lisa and Bernie