[nagdu] weird questions

Lisa Irving lirving1234 at cox.net
Fri Apr 8 05:52:25 UTC 2011

Sean, the rebel side of me was hoping you would have told the guy that yes,
your dog talks. What else would you expect from a CRAP guide dog!

As Bernie and waited at the bus stop today a fellow asked my dog what his
name is? He asked my dog other questions. Lucky for the guy that he can't
read minds. My inner responses were amusing to me.

Lisa and Bernie