[nagdu] weird questions

Lisa Irving lirving1234 at cox.net
Fri Apr 8 06:10:40 UTC 2011

Dianna,

years ago I was walking my then three year old son some place. A woman
approached me and said, how nice, yoiur child is taking you for a walk." At
that time my response was out of line. Much older and , for the most part,
more calmer, these days I would mater of factly tell the woman that parents
care for toddlers and take THEM for walks.

Lisa and Bernie