[nagdu] weird questions

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 8 14:48:33 UTC 2011

Diana,

That's a new one.  I always have a hard time not just gaping at the person
or rolling on the ground laughing.  All I can think is, "You just actually
*thought* that?"

At least the new ones are refreshing these days.  I'm so used to the usual
repertoire -- how does your dog know when to cross the street if she can't
see the color of the lights, etc. -- that I barely even notice them.  Yawn.

Tami Smith-Kinney