[nagdu] How do any of you deal with small children wantingtotouch your guide dog

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 8 10:38:24 UTC 2011

Lisa I agree with you on that point, I live in a highly black and hispanic neighborhood, and yes they all say the same thing either under there breathe or screaming the other way.

Cheryl Echevarria
CD-10646
http://www.Echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574 or 631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Member of NACTA.com
Member of ASTA.org

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel, Inc.