[nagdu] CBS Story this morning about Isabella Rossellini raising puppies for Guide Dog Foundation

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 10 22:17:05 UTC 2011

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/04/10/sunday/main20052543.shtml<http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/04/10/sunday/main20052543.shtml>

I am a grad of GDF. I didn't see the story this morning, Maxx, Nelson and I were doing a ship inspection today with Royal Caribbean in NJ.  I have decided to change my blog and give the updates from Maxx the Guide Dog.

Anyway, Albert Rizzi, one of our member's is mentioned in the story.

WTG Albert

if you would like to read our blog. it is echevarriatravel.wordpress.com, it will be updated later this week.

Have a great one

Cheryl Echevarria
CD-10646
http://www.Echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574 or 631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Member of NACTA.com
Member of ASTA.org

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel, Inc.