[nagdu] Pretend tharipy dogs

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Sun Apr 10 03:13:02 UTC 2011

On the last message I couldn't remember tharipy dogs.
My question is this,
If the person need this dog, then why don't they need them all of the
time as we use our dogs all of the time.
Yes there are times when I leave my dog home at my own choice.
then I can keep up with my cane skills.
Or if a person is in the hospital, I would leave my dog home to go visit.
Then I wouldn't have to worry if the person didn't wish a dog in their
room or not.
This doesn't happen often, just from time to time.
Now when I knew the person I had no problems taking the dog with me.
Just my choice of course.
I don't know when one is a pretend tharipy dog or when it is a true dog
of this training.
Just some thoughts.

--
--Dar