[nagdu] Dogs walking on the left side

GARY STEEVES rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Wed Apr 13 17:46:53 UTC 2011

Hi Tami:

Yeah, Bogart has that same issue thinking he is the only dog allowed in certain places. Not too long after I got him we were in our local pharmacy walking around and I could hear another fellow with a guide dog being guided by a store employee. I think his dog gave a low growel under his breath and Bogart did the same thing. I don't know what was going on with them but I perceived it as each of them going "hey, you're not allowed here, only I'm allowed in stores and restaurants, grr." Of course, my girlfriend was amazed that I heard all this before she even noticed the other fellow and his dog.

Maybe it's another poodle thing. :) I'm sure everyone on the list is sick of us going on about how unique our poodles are eh? <wink>

Gary