[nagdu] Grave problems with Pilot Dogs program

Passle Helminski passle at roadrunner.com
Thu Apr 14 01:08:34 UTC 2011

Hello,

I am a Pilot Dog Handler.  I am working my second guide from Pilot.
I worked my first dog for 10 and a half years. My second guide and I
are together for a year. We just got done traveling for Erie,PA to
Buffalo, NY to Texas and back to Erie with no traffic problems.  We
will be traveling to Penn State next month and I can assure you we
will have no traffic problems.

I you want to talk call me (814) 833-6366.

Passle