[nagdu] should guides be given a second owner if it doesn't work out with the first owner?

Brittney N. Mejico brittneymejico at verizon.net
Thu Apr 14 04:12:56 UTC 2011

Great ADVICE!
All relationships take time, and everyday gets a little better.  Dogs are
definitely not robots, it would be kind of boring if they were LOL.  They do
do some strange things sometimes, I'm sure they feel the same way about us
too.  Sometimes I wonder if the reissued dogs miss there old handlers, and
how hard it must be for them to go through all thease different transitions.