[nagdu] Fidelco Guide Dogs: Dreams of Independent Travel BecomeNightmares of Sorrow

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at charter.net
Sun Apr 17 14:32:10 UTC 2011

Hi Marion,

Thanks for this informative, yet sad article.

I just finished reading it and thought as a journalist that it was very
balanced and fair, given that you tried as much as you could to get
Fidelco's side of  the  story, so to speak.

It is disturbing that a school can take a dog without explanation.  i could
understand this somewhat if there were valid reasons, but that doesn't
appear to be the case.

Unfortunately, I won't be in Orlando because of family obligations, but i
support the Bill of Rights initiative.

Take care.

Liz