[nagdu] Fidelco Guide Dogs: Dreams of Independent Travel Become Nightmares of Sorrow

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Sun Apr 17 19:09:59 UTC 2011

Wow!  I had to stop for a bit because I didn't know if I was going to cry or
cuss.  Hearing the actual text and quotes from actual communications is,
er...  Wow!

Great work from everyone involved in working on this issue.  Brenda is a
brave woman to fight on against that attitude and the emotional toll at the
same time.  I am so proud of NAGDU that we are standing with her!

Tami Smith-Kinney