[nagdu] Fidelco Guide Dogs: Dreams of Independent Travel BecomeNightmares of Sorrow

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Mon Apr 18 10:49:52 UTC 2011

Tami,
    Thank you for your message. It is important to recognize the courage it
took on Brenda's behalf to stand up to the bullying and intimidation of
eliot Russman. One thing that can stop such bullying is when others stand up
and proclaim, collectively, "We are not going to allow this any more!" I
also hope that other Fidelco consumers will realize that they do have a
voice and the NFB is standing behind them! Collective action will defeat
fascism!

Fraternally yours,
Marion