[nagdu] Bill of Rights statement Concerning Health, Temperment, & Behavior

Lisa Irving lirving1234 at cox.net
Wed Apr 20 05:31:51 UTC 2011

It's healing to share my story. For years I beat my self up about what I
didn't do for my dog.  And yes, the school's response played into how I
internalized things.

When I called the school to inquire about my guide dog, I recall the
individual being icy and formal. I think this is a part of her personality
and not meant to be personal. However, it was personal for some years.
 Some affirmations and re assurances would have gone a very long way had
they been genuinely conveyed; or conveyed at all.
Lisa and Bernie
was that