[nagdu] Going Downhill

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 22 19:30:55 UTC 2011

Sheila,

Oh, been there that done that.  Glad it's not just me.  I think we'd lived
in this house for over a year before I realized that the reason I felt a
little funky and dizzy whenever I headed out to go somewhere with my guide
was that I just needed to get myself sorted out because I really shouldn't
be having this problem.  Then I'd really worry coming home, because that
last hundred yards or so were exhausting!  And why did it make my leg
muscles hurt like that when I pushed myself to keep going at a normal walk?
Oh, my heavens!  I need to go to do a doctor, because this is *serious*!

Or it could be that there's just a bit of a hill there.  /lol/  Yup!  That's
what's wrong with me on that one.  This is why I'm glad our dogs can't talk
or use computers.  Mine could tell way too many stories about what a ditz
she has to lead around by the hand.  Oh, and she happens to need a little
extra help because she's blind on top of being such a dingbat that she
probably couldn't get out the door by herself with the help of a dog.
Teehee!

Tami Smith-Kinney