[nagdu] Going Downhill

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Fri Apr 22 19:34:16 UTC 2011

Ahem maybe one needs a skate board for the bum rite Tammy?
Giggle hehehehehe.
You know, with a wide width shoe you have better balance, I know, I wear them.
It is the diabetic shoe.
I put in my own inserts, but the wide width helps me with the different
level changes in the side walk and on floors.
Plus you don't twist your ankles with them as bad.
Just wanted to share.