[nagdu] I love my new freedom!

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Fri Apr 22 21:57:31 UTC 2011

Hey, Margeaux,
Hey like the French spelling. Welcome to the list.

I'm Lyn and I live in California and am working my 8th guide dog, a red
Lab/Golden cross named Landon. He is 5 years old and from The Seeing Eye.

Landon and I do pet assisted therapy for two organizations and we also are
involved in politics in my community - Landon helps soften up people for us!
LOL!

Enjoy the list.

Lyn and Landon