[nagdu] I love my new freedom!

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 22:30:34 UTC 2011

Hi Margeaux.

My name is Julie.  I live in Missouri with my yellow lab guide dog.
She is my first dog, so I know exactly how you are feeling.  I love
travelling with a guide dog.  The freedom and smootheness of walking
is amazing.  I really like the spelling of your name, and your dog's
name is just adorable.  The names keep getting better and better.  I
hope you enjoy the list.