[nagdu] New to the list

B Avila Guerrero guerrero.avila at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 22 22:49:45 UTC 2011

Hello List,

My name is Bertha, I live in Colorado and  I am new to the list. I will be
going to the Seeing Eye at the end of May for my first Dog. I am both
excited and a bit nervous about undertainking this adventure, however, after
thinking and debating the issue for many years I made the decision. When The
Seeing Eye accepted me I was thrilled and now I am getting ready to go.

Any advice or insight to what awaits me will be greatly appreciated. Please
feel free to contact me off list, as I don't want to impose on the list.

Thank You

Bertha

B Avila Guerrero

of Texas/Colorado