[nagdu] GDA Ownership Agreement

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 02:55:02 UTC 2011

Rox,

When I trained with Emma back in 2008, I wore hearing aids. Yes I am not
considered completely deaf, but very much hearing impaired. They made
accommodations for my lack of hearing. They knew ahead of time that I could
not hear traffic well. If I ever go back for another dog, the next will have
even more responsibilities. As my ability to hear traffic is not existent
now, and my other issues of having bad vertigo. I am not sure that they will
work with me, but I am hoping they will. I love TSE because of the ownership
policy.

Marsha