[nagdu] GDA Ownership Agreement

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 03:32:22 UTC 2011

Marsha,

They seem to be a bit more flexible if a grad has a change in their
situation and has an additional disability.  I know a person who has
bilateral CIs and who had gotten his dogs there and they gave him one
after he was implanted.
I have heard from other implantees who wanted to get their first dog
at TSE that they were denied.

It's strange how programs decide these things.  I really do like TSE's
ownership policy, and hopefully when I'm ready to stop running around
after young dogs they will have broadened their horizons so to speak.

Rox and the Kitchen Bitches
Bristol (retired), Mill'E SD and Laveau guide dog, CGC.
Do not meddle in the affaires of dragons, for you are crunchy and
taste good with ketchup.
http://pawpower4me.blogspot.com
  pawpower4me at gmail.com
AIM: lillebriss