[nagdu] Lisa and All: Bill of Rights

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Sat Apr 23 04:41:29 UTC 2011

Hello, I was told that I didn't know how to leash correct and that was at the home interview after the walk. I wouldn't have known how to leash correct because I had never had a dog before. How much sense does that make? I found out later that an issue had to do with my weight and they felt that I didn't walk enough so needed to build up my endurance. I decided that I wasn't sure what reason they would come up with next so decided to try somewhere else and was given a chande.