[nagdu] Lisa and All: Bill of Rights

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Sun Apr 24 00:40:29 UTC 2011

I was told that was denyed by a school because I had changed my mind a
couple of times.
I think that I should have been applauded for not going to get a dog until I
was ready.

Blessings!
Sincerely,
Melissa Green
When you are content to be simply yourself and don't compare or compete,
everybody will respect you