[nagdu] Lisa and All: Bill of Rights

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Sun Apr 24 23:30:20 UTC 2011

Tammy
Yes when I was at pilot dogs they gave me a dog who needed more
corrections than the Bible ever offers in any chapter.
I finally said my arm is so sore I will not do this, I was told that I
didn't know how to handle dogs.
I dropped the leash and went to the head insttructor.
Saying why in hell did you let me come here if I don't know how to handle dogs.
Now either you get me a dog that will work or something to make this
bitch do her job correctly.
Pam was so shocked she left, and I spoke with Ray where he understood
what on earth I was saying.
He told Pam that it would be better for me to have a collar on this dog Margo.
You can put all of the collars on a dog you wish, if they still wish to
be out of line they will.
Trust me I was so mad.
This doesn't happen often, but I wasn't going to be told I didn't know
how to handle a dog.
This morning in mass, kids were throwing food on the floor.
So not to say a word to the mother, I said no in a very stern voice.
Then I got the gentle leader out and put it on my dog.
His attitude changed, he decided it was good to be good.
Smile.