[nagdu] eating unmentionables was Lisa and All: Bill of Rights

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 13:10:21 UTC 2011

Apparently my now retired guide, Gracy reads this list and wanted to
give me something to talk about.  My best friend, (with whom Gracy now
resides) just emailed to inform me that Gracy, and Bullet, their
American Staffordshire Terrier, tag-teamed an opossum and killed it.
They did not eat it, thank the universe.
She has really taken this whole yard dog thing to heart, I guess.

Rox and the Kitchen Bitches
Bristol (retired), Mill'E SD and Laveau guide dog, CGC.
Do not meddle in the affaires of dragons, for you are crunchy and
taste good with ketchup.
http://pawpower4me.blogspot.com
  pawpower4me at gmail.com
AIM: lillebriss