[nagdu] Thanks to All!

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 14:24:09 UTC 2011

Marion, I hope you get better soon and heal rapidly. Prayers and healing
energy sent your way. Take care.

Sherri

Please check out the link below and help blind people in your local area
achieve their dreams by visiting
http://www.raceforindependence.org/goto/Sherri.Brun
Thank you.

Character is the side of yourself you choose to show the world. Integrity is
what you do, what you say and how you act when you think no one is paying
attention.
Sherri Brun
flmom2006 at gmail.com