[nagdu] Quick Question

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Mon Apr 25 23:38:01 UTC 2011

When I was first in college, my roommate got a guide dog during the summer
and she decided to get a single room for her and the guide dog.  Well,
halfway tthrough the school year, she and I decided to room together again!
There was no problem with me, her, and her dog in our room.  I interacted
with the dog some, but the dog's owner did the most and I did not interact
with the dog while in harness.

Things worked out so well, we became roommates after we graduated from
college and we are still good friends to this very day.  We've been friends
since 1970 - I was 19 and she was 18 at the time. Well, now I'm 60 and she's
59!

As long as one sets limits and has the ability to do unpopular things
because it is needed, then it can work out very well to have a roommate and
have a guide dog in a dorm room.

Lyn and Landon