[nagdu] Quick Question

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 01:23:34 UTC 2011

This will be my first guyed dog. I have a pet dog but I know a guyed dog is
entirely different.

I will be spending a month with an ONM instructor at the campus this summer
so I will have a basic familiarity with it. Also, I am pretty good at
figuring out places by attempting to get myself unlost. How much time each
day does the guyed take up in maintenance and the like, just trying to
figure it schedule wise.

Mark