[nagdu] New to the List

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 14:18:29 UTC 2011

Hi Sarah,

Glad you joined us. I hope you get into a class soon, yes having a guide has
its benefits, and of course its downfalls. If I might ask to which school
you applied to? More curious, I will by no means tell you that your decision
was bad to apply to any school for your choosing. That is not my place. With
that said there are schools who offer different things, and schools who have
different policies, just depends on what your looking for. Anyways.

I am Marsha. I am working my second guide from The Seeing Eye. Emma is a 5.5
year old GSD. We are full time students at the local community college, but
I will be transferring to Temple University in the Spring of 2012. I am
pursuing a career in Social Work with the ability to counsel too. Emma, and
I, as well as my hubby and our cat Grace live in PA. I am the mother to
three teens, who live in Texas right now.

If you need anything, or have any questions, please ask. I am one of three
moderators on the list.

Have a wonderful day, and talk soon!
Marsha