[nagdu] New to the List

Jordan Frances Ortiz ortizj32 at students.rowan.edu
Wed Apr 27 14:42:51 UTC 2011

Hi Sarah:
My name is Jordan, and I'm graduating from college in May.  I'm working
with my first guide, and we will be celebrating four years in July.  She
is a Seeing Eye golden retriever named Viola.  We are graduating from
Rowan University in NJ, and will be going to Rutgers, also in NJ, for my
masters.  My roommate and I raise Puppies for The Seeing Eye, and we are
currently raising a female golden retriever named Xara.  We call her
Bearbee or Bear, because she is large and fluffy.  It is so exciting
waiting for that call from a school about your first guide! Welcome to
list and good luck with your first dog.  Keep us posted on your happenings!
Jordan, Viola, and Xara