[nagdu] hotels

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Thu Apr 28 17:38:51 UTC 2011

Parker,
    The issue of liability often arises when we, as blind consumers, assert
our rights to full and equal access of programs and facilities with our
sighted peers. The truth of the matter is that blind people pose no greater
liability than our sighted counterparts. However, if you have any actuarial
evidence that contradicts my assertion, I would be more than interested in
reviewing such objective statistical evidence.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala