[nagdu] hotels

Julie J julielj at neb.rr.com
Thu Apr 28 22:46:51 UTC 2011

Maybe, but sometimes I wonder at the density of some people.  One lady, whom
I have never met and still have no idea who she is, came up to me
immediately after a two hour session on respecting difference.  She doesn't
say hello or anything, just wants to know my dog's name in a pretty
demanding tone.  then she proceeds to pet before actually asking.  When I
told her that she couldn't pet him, she walked off in a huff.

Julie