[nagdu] hotels

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 29 01:59:45 UTC 2011

OMG!  I wonder how she would have reacted if you asked her if you could
borrow all those notes she took during the session on respecting difference?
Or if she felt better after her nice long nap.  Like you say, the density of
some people.

Many C/ts to Monty the wonder guide!  Guess your tiny puppy is getting to be
a grown up after all! /grin/

Tami Smith-Kinney