[nagdu] Quick Question

Julie J julielj at neb.rr.com
Thu Apr 28 23:36:57 UTC 2011

Mark,

You are too funny!  You think just like me.  I want charts and graphs and
lists and where are the numbers?  I need me some scientific data!

I look at it this way...I am generally going to use a handful of routes or
variations of these routes in my day to day life.  However I travel several
times each year for work.  I never go to the same place twice and I still
need to get to my meetings and find a restaurant and all that.  If I waited
until I knew all the routes to every place I was going to go before I got a
dog, I'd never have a dog.

I ask questions.  I explore on my own.  I let Monty make educated guesses.
I get lost and discover new things in the process.Most of the time it's fun
and sometimes it's frustrating, but I haven't noticed that my getting lost
or needing to ask directions has changed a whole bunch from cane to dog.

Best of luck in whatever you decide,
Julie