[nagdu] UK: Heartbreak' as bitten Newport guide dog must go

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 12:34:25 UTC 2011

Your completely correct, oh the poor blind man, who can't navigate with out
his dog. This is the same ploy that most of the guide dog schools play into,
if you get this wonderful amazing dog, you will be this super blindie, and
be able to go any where and do anything. LOL I am sure he needs his pup, jus
like all of us think we need our pups. And yes it might be true that he may
not have good cane travel skills. But again this is something the school
should have made sure BEFORE giving him a dog.

Just my two cents!
Marsha