[nagdu] UK: Heartbreak' as bitten Newport guide dog must go

Tracy Lloyd tracy.lloyd1 at sky.com
Sat Apr 30 12:17:25 UTC 2011

I think you'll find the UK isn't a third world country Lisa.

No need for any more replies to this, I've had my say about assumptions,
misconseptions, and tollerance, and I won't be here to read any replies so
no need to waste time commenting on it.  if I hadn't read the Tom Pey
comments before this story was commented on I'd probably not have bothered
to send a message.

we're very tollerant over here and would never dream of writing some of the
stuff I've read in recent times on this list.

by no means am I lumping everyone together, I've already taken the time to
thank some of those who wrote constructive and well thought out messages.

as I say no need for any more replies, wishing you all well, and
unsubscribing..

Kind regards,

Tracy