[nagdu] UK: Heartbreak' as bitten Newport guide dog must go

Lisa Irving lirving1234 at cox.net
Sat Apr 30 00:30:06 UTC 2011

Tracy
Please be careful to not label an entire group of peoples {this list serve{.
I'm guessing you know what that kind of judgmental attitude is like when
other classes of people {some sighted segments of society{ come down hard on
the blind community. I wish the world was a perfect place and that rose
colored glasses made everything equitable and reasonable.

Lisa and Bernie  ----- Original Message -----