[nagdu] UK: Heartbreak' as bitten Newport guide dog must go

Lisa Irving lirving1234 at cox.net
Fri Apr 29 08:02:38 UTC 2011

Brittney,

In the grand picture of life, we truly are blessed to live in America. We
truly have the freedom to move about. Perhaps this person, who is older,
belongs to a culture that doesn't support independence of blind folks. I
shutter to think what my life as a blind woman would be like if I lived in a
second or third world country.

Lisa and Bernie