[nagdu] hotels

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Sat Apr 30 01:57:56 UTC 2011

In the situations I explained the folks live in low income, and felt
they had nothing else to do.
So picking on the blind was the thing.
Until they learned that the blind will not put up with grief.
When I left, I had folks saying to me, they wished that I would come
back, because they didn't feel they could do what I did.
I never went back and hope I don't have to.
I understand why one might get depressed living in low income, but this
doesn't mean you have to bother others at their expense.